- For a general overview of What OneOps does see oneops.com
- This document provides an overview of the OneOps product from an end user deploying application in cloud using an already running OneOps instance.
- If you are someone who wants to set up OneOps for an organization or want to try locally OneOps refer admin.
- Looking for developing or contributing content to OneOps please refer developer.
OneOps enables continuous lifecycle management of complex, business-critical application workloads on any cloud-based infrastructure. You can expect:
- Agility and speed
- Faster SDLC due to consistency between environments ,see Design
- Improved end-to-end process, not just individual steps,see lifecycle
- Operational Efficiency, see Operations
- Platform re-usability via best practices (Circuits), see Packs/Circuits
- Real-time resource utilization via auto-scale, see auto-scale, Monitoring
- Governance, see Compliance
- Application-driven access control policies, see Teams in Organization
- Abstraction and dynamic modeling of the demand and supply, see clouds
OneOps Continuous Lifecycle
With OneOps, your design becomes much more than a simple template. It’s a continually maintained dataset where the notion of change is always recognized.
In fact, OneOps was created from the ground up to manage the issues that arise with continuous change. In addition, OneOps automatically scales and repairs your application to ensure high availability and optimal utilization of your cloud infrastructure.
OneOps Lifecycle Phases
OneOps streamlines the three phases of the lifecycle – design, transition and operations.
Define your application workload based on your architectural and application requirements.
- Visually assemble your application
- Select from a library of platform packs
- Fine-tune components inside each platform
- Modify your design with version control
Provision environments by mapping the design output against operational requirements.
- Create and customize multiple environments
- Specify availability requirements
- Bind to your cloud provider of choice
- Deploy with effortless automation
Monitor and control your environments to maintain the required operational levels.
- Monitor the health of your application
- View configuration, metrics and logs
- Enable auto repair, auto scale and auto replace
- Perform manual control actions
Platforms Available in OneOps
For a list of platforms available in OneOps, go to the Available Platforms List